The RSD Program is excited to announce courses for 2021!
Whether you want to take our courses remotely from home or at
work, or you want to join us in-person in Ann Arbor, we have you covered!
The RSD Program now offers more flexibility than ever to take any of its courses. In 2021, all courses will be offered in a live webinar format. Students will still have the ability to ask questions, work with the instructors and participate in small group exercises, but all from the privacy of their current location!
In 2021, the RSD Program will be offering the following
short courses in this new live webinar format:
- Total Data Quality 1 (Wagner, West, Buskirk, Kim)
- Total Data Quality 2
- Introduction to Survey Methods (West)
- Basic Concepts (Wagner, Peytchev, Kreuter)
- Case Studies – Face to Face (West, Axinn, Schouten)
- Case Studies – Web Surveys (Crawford, Coffey, Murphy)
- Data Visualization 1 (Edwards, Vignare)
- Data Visualization 2
- Interventions 1 (West)
- Data Quality Indicators – Lecture (Schouten, Shlomo)
- Interventions 2 (West)
- Data Quality Indicators – Lab (Schouten, Shlomo)
All 2021 summer webinars will run from 9 am to 1 pm
Please click here to see the full Summer 2021 schedule for the RSD webinars, including dates and times.
For more information on webinar fees, please click here. To register, please click here.
Not sure what to register for?
Check out our recommendations for the Three Core Classes of Webinars.